Here is a picture taken earlier in the week. Standing by the dock doors that separate the stage from the paintshop you can see straight through the half completed truck for the opera and into the auditorium. The stage is eerily quiet for a brief moment which is particularly rare during fit-up!
- Fit Up On The Roof designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/25/fit… https://t.co/ThDma0f5BE 3 weeks ago
- Grad Excellent! designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/07/gra… https://t.co/tPlV1pEu00 1 month ago
- Merry Christmas! designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/16/mer… https://t.co/mn3Q4rQY0H 2 months ago
- Truly Model Students designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/16/tru… https://t.co/ywc4ToPrl2 3 months ago
- Trailer for Blackout event designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/16/tra… 4 months ago
Search for a blog post, person or process…
3D printing artex Associated Studies Automation backstage bite BLACKOUT Friday BP screen bricks Bridewell Theatre cast Ceiling Charity cladding cloth Design Realisation Design Realisation Project DRP fit-up flats Graduate Exhibition Graduation project grid Guildhall School of Music & Drama Handrail idenden Jig Lettering marble masks May 08 model box Mother Goose Mould Musical opera Owen Wingrave paintcall Paint call paint frame paintframe Paintshop pantomime Picture of the Week projection Props Rags ring roller Rothko sampling Scenic Art scenic cloth Scenic Construction Signwriting silicone Silk Street Theatre spraying Steel mesh Sustainability Technical Theatre Technical Theatre Arts texture theatre The Laramie Project Three Sisters tour Trammel Treads Twelfth Night vac forming Watford Palace Theatre Welding Windows wings wood grain