Here is just a little taste of what is going on in our Silk Street Theatre this week. The fit-up for Le nozze di Figaro is well and truly under way with the huge truck section finally in the space. Stay tuned for some progress shots of how the truck was constructed later in the week but for now I hope this gets you suitably excited!
- Are the cracks starting to show? designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/02/are… https://t.co/BPWcVeUzpj 2 weeks ago
- All Taiwan for Christmas is you… designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/04/all… https://t.co/WmNRaI3t7C 2 months ago
- Post ‘Post Mortem’ Post designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/01/pos… https://t.co/BxHv86tSge 2 months ago
- Post Mortem Mystery and Opera Scenes designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/pos… https://t.co/iYWux1Rz1Z 3 months ago
- From CAD to Realisation and back designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2017/11/03/fro… 3 months ago
Search for a blog post, person or process…
3D printing artex Associated Studies Automation backstage bite BLACKOUT Friday BP screen bricks Bridewell Theatre cast Ceiling Charity cladding cloth Design Realisation Design Realisation Project DRP fit-up flats Graduate Exhibition Graduation project grid Guildhall School of Music & Drama Handrail idenden Jig Lettering marble masks May 08 model box Mother Goose Mould Musical opera Owen Wingrave paintcall Paint call paint frame paintframe Paintshop pantomime Picture of the Week projection Props Rags ring roller Rothko sampling Scenic Art scenic cloth Scenic Construction Signwriting silicone Silk Street Theatre spraying Steel mesh Sustainability Technical Theatre Technical Theatre Arts texture theatre The Laramie Project Three Sisters tour Trammel Treads Twelfth Night vac forming Watford Palace Theatre Welding Windows wings wood grain