Just saw this bust of Heath Ledger as Joker and thought it was pretty impressive! It’s made from fibreglass with human hair. I know a lot of the students here at Guildhall School are film buffs-myself included- and this is a great example of what you can achieve in the props department. Let me know what you think!
- Fit Up On The Roof designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/25/fit… https://t.co/ThDma0f5BE 1 year ago
- Grad Excellent! designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/07/gra… https://t.co/tPlV1pEu00 1 year ago
- Merry Christmas! designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/16/mer… https://t.co/mn3Q4rQY0H 1 year ago
- Truly Model Students designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/16/tru… https://t.co/ywc4ToPrl2 1 year ago
- Trailer for Blackout event designrealisationblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/16/tra… 2 years ago
Search for a blog post, person or process…
3D printing artex Associated Studies Automation backstage bite BLACKOUT Friday BP screen bricks Bridewell Theatre cast Ceiling Charity cladding cloth Design Realisation Design Realisation Project DRP fit-up flats Graduate Exhibition Graduation project grid Guildhall School of Music & Drama Handrail idenden Jig Lettering marble masks May 08 model box Mother Goose Mould Musical opera Owen Wingrave paintcall Paint call paint frame paintframe Paintshop pantomime Picture of the Week projection Props Rags ring roller Rothko sampling Scenic Art scenic cloth Scenic Construction Signwriting silicone Silk Street Theatre spraying Steel mesh Sustainability Technical Theatre Technical Theatre Arts texture theatre The Laramie Project Three Sisters tour Trammel Treads Twelfth Night vac forming Watford Palace Theatre Welding Windows wings wood grain